Deep Sea Fishing Charters
Come deep sea fishing with the professionals!
Boasting the highest fishing catch rate on the coast (commercial and chartering), Dean and crew will put you right on top of the South West’s most prize species and teach you how to reel them.
We have top of the range facilities and equipment, but also have the local knowledge required to find top of the range South West Scalefish. All the gear in the world won’t put you on top of a Dhuie if you don’t know where to look…..
After 25 years of commercial fishing specifically targeting Dhufish, Dean knows where and when to head to the right spots (right spot, in the right area, at the right time of year and day, according to the current weather conditions). We have “bagged out” on more than 80% of our fishing charters since our inception in 2010 (see the galleries on our facebook page).
We will fish a maximum of 12 lines on our 57ft Conquest vessel, ensuring comfort for all. Being a mono-hull, the vessel will drift straight – unlike twin hulled vessels.
Top quality gear provided – or you are welcome to bring your own.
- Shimano Tyrons 20′s and 30′s fishing reels.
- Shimano Beastmasters, Backbones and Nexaves Rods.
- Spooled with 80lb coloured jigging braid.
- Commercial grade Furuno and JRC electronics utilitsed in our commercial fishing operations (able to locate fish in up to 800m of water)
Your day includes:
- All fishing gear, bait, ice and tackle plus advice and support from our legendary crew – assistance to land your fish if required, a quick photo and then fish is spiked, gutted and gilled and put straight into an ice slurry to maximise the quality of the fish.
- Fully cooked bacon and egg breakfast
- Complimentary coffee, tea, milo, soft drinks and water
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Roast chicken with a selection of salads and rolls
- Photo of your catch of the day emailed to you (plus posted on website and facebook if you wish) – your catch then filleted and bagged up if required.
- Fishing licence for the day
Type of catch:
- West Australian Dhufish (our specialty – Dean knows the dhui ground like the back of his hand – we bagged out on more than 80% of tours last season)
- Pink Snapper
- Breaksea Cod
- Samson Fish and Yellow Tail Kingfish (monsters that will stretch your arms)
- Bronze Whaler and Thick Skin Sharks
- Baldchin Groper
- King George Whiting
- Dunsborough Professional Fisherman’s Boatramp or
- Cowaramup Bay Boat Ramp, Gracetown
- $330 per person including GST – includes fishing licence for the day
- Share line $150 with full paying customer
- Children’s share line $75 with full paying customer
- Full boat $3750 up to 12 lines fishing,. Extra people $150 per adult and $75 per child (maximum 8 extra people – 12 lines fishing at any one time).
Fishing season is 16 December though to mid-May
Cancellation Policy Individual Bookings – If our fishing charter is cancelled due to bad weather, safety issues or insufficient numbers you will be offered the chance to reschedule or you will receive a full refund. If you decide to cancel your pre-existing booking for any reason and give 48 or more hours notice we will refund your payment less a 20% cancellation charge. If you give us less than 48 hours notice but at least 24 hours notice we will refund your payment less a 50% cancellation charge. There are no refunds for bookings cancelled within 24 hours of charter departure date or charters purchased but not utilised.
Cancellation Policy Private Charters – If your fishing charter is cancelled due to bad weather or safety issues you will be offered the chance to reschedule or you will receive a full refund. All cancellations made by guests will incur a minimum 20% cancellation fee. Cancellations 14 days or less prior to departure incur a 50% fee. Cancellations 7 days or less prior to departure, no refund applies.