- December until April
- Dunsborough at 6.00am
- Dunsborough (Quindalup) OR Canal Rocks, the Skipper will confirm the departure location the day before.
- 8 hours approx
A variety of different fishing gear options to suit our cliental:
- Shimano Talica 12 reels backed with 50lb multi coloured Shimano Braid paired with a Ugly Stick Blue Water 15kg outfit
- Shimano Saragosa Saltwater 10000 Spinning outfit backed with 50lb multi coloured braid paired with a Shimano T Curve Jigging outfit
- Trawling Tiagra 30 reel backed with 24kg mono paired with a Shimano Tiagara outfit
- The new Penn slammer 5500 paired with a Shimano Saltwater series outfit
To ensure that we put you on the fish we have invested in the latest fishing technology
We run a FURUNO 1150 commercial 2kw transducer as well as a TZ touch with a 1kw transducer suitable for commercial fishing.
We also run Max Sea plotting system with over thousands of commercial spots.
Lock in your Deep Sea Fishing Charter today
Your day includes all fishing gear, bait, ice and tackle plus advice and support from our legendary crew as well as a fishing licence for the day if required
How about this for a legendary adventure
From mid December to early April our Deep Sea Fishing Charters depart from Dunsborough just 3 hours south of Perth (determined by weather) to fish the abundant waters off Cape Naturaliste.
Our expert crew will put you right on top of the South Wests most prize species including the West Australian DHU Fish and will teach you how to reel them in before cleaning your catch to take home. Legend Charters boasts the highest catch rate on the coast bagging out on more than 80% of our charters.
Legend Charters is a family run business. The Cross family who are based in this region have been fishing the South West area for over 50 years.
Deep Sea Fishing Charters will either depart from Quindalup OR Canal Rocks, the departure location will be confirmed by the Skipper the day before.
Arrival at 5.45am for a 6am departure from Quindalup, Dunsborough.
Arrival at 6.15am for a 6.30am departure from Canal Rocks.
Step on board our 60FT Conquest vessel DHU FORCE for an epic 8 hour fishing charter with the legends.
Enjoy a cooked breakfast consisting of bacon and scrambled eggs, help yourself to our tea and coffee station.
Sit back and relax as our Skipper takes you out to our premium fishing spots.
Let the fishing begin!
At approx. 12pm we take a quick break and stop for lunch (includes, a variety of cold meats, salads and rolls.)