- Late April, May, June & July
- Departing Daily at 7.30 am
- Jurien Bay Marina, Jurien Bay
- Approx 8 hour day Fishing
A variety of different fishing gear supplied including the following options, something to suit everyone:
- Shimano Talica 12 reels backed with 50lb multi coloured Shimano Braid paired with a Ugly Stick Blue Water 15kg outfit
- Shimano Saragosa Saltwater 10000 Spinning outfit backed with 50lb multi coloured braid paired with a Shimano T Curve Jigging outfit
- Trawling Tiagra 30 reel backed with 24kg mono paired with a Shimano Tiagara outfit
- The NEW Penn slammer 5500 paired with a Shimano Saltwater series outfit
To ensure that we put you on the fish we have invested in top of the range fishing equipment with all the latest technology
– FURUNO 1150 commercial 2kw transducer as well as a TZ touch with a 1kw transducer suitable for commercial fishing.
– Max Sea plotting system with thousands of Fishing Marks.
Book your Jurien Bay Deep Sea Fishing Charter TODAY!
Your day includes Cooked Breakfast, Lunch, Cool drinks & Bottled Water, Latest Fishing gear, Bait, Ice, Tackle, Fishing Licence PLUS advice & support from our Legendary crew!
What your day looks like on our Legendary Fishing Charters:
Arrive at 7.15am at Jurien Bay Marina.
Step on board our 60FT Conquest vessel DHUFORCE for an epic 8 hour fishing charter with the Legends of the Ocean.
Enjoy a cooked breakfast consisting of bacon and scrambled eggs, help yourself to our tea and coffee station.
Sit back and relax as our Skipper takes you out to our premium fishing spots.
Let the fishing begin!
At approx. 12pm we take a quick break and stop for lunch.
Lunch includes deli rolls and cakes prepared fresh by the local bakery.
Complimentary bottled water and cans of soft drink available throughout the day.
Continue fishing for a few more hours before heading back to port.
Our crew will gut, clean and pack your fish ready to take home.
Check out our other awesome fishing charters
From mid December to March our deep sea fishing charters depart from Dunsborough just 3 hours south of Perth (determined by weather) to fish the abundant waters off Cape Naturaliste. Our expert crew will put you right on top of the South West's most prize species including the West Australian DHU Fish before cleaning your catch to take home.Find out more